As a Charter Standard Community Club, we expect all coaches to have as minimum the following qualifications:-
- Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football Qualification
- Up to date FA DBS
- Up to date FA Safeguarding Children - (This qualification must be updated every 3 years)
If you attended a FA Safeguarding Workshop within last 3 years, when your expiry date is approaching you can update online using these simple steps:-
- Go to www.northamptonshirefa.com
- Click on 'Member Services
- Log in using your 'FAN' number and password. If you don't know these, please contact the Northants FA.
- Once logged into 'Member Services', click 'My Football', then 'Online Courses'
- Click on 'Enrol Now' for 'Online Safeguarding Children Re-Certification'
- Make the payment as guided (£13.95 - club can re-imburse this).
- Once payment is made, log out and go back into 'Member Services', but this time, the 'Online Safeguarding Children Re-Certification' will say 'Continue'. Click 'Continue' and start the course online.
- Up to date FA Emergency Aid - (This qualification must be updated every 3 years. To do this, simply go to www.northamptonshirefa.com and find the course you are available to attend).